When you browse
Certain information about your visit can be collected when you browse our website. When you browse AserverZ, we, and in some cases our third-party service providers, can collect the following types of information about your visit, including:
- IP address (an IP or internet protocol address is a number that is automatically assigned to a device connected to the web)
- Approximate geographic location based on the IP address of the user’s local system or internet service provider.
- Operating system (which is software that directs a computer’s basic functions such as executing programs and managing storage) for the device that you are using and information about the browser you used when visiting the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Pages you visited.
- Address of the website that connected you to AserverZ (such as google.com)
- Device type (desktop computer, tablet, or type of mobile device)
- Screen resolution
- Browser language
- Geographic location
- Time spent on pages
- Scroll depth – The measure of how much of a web page was viewed
- User events (e.g. clicking a button)
- Cookies of prayer times setting i.e. Calculation method, juristic method, Latitude and Longitude of your selected location.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our site and its various sections, to help make our site more useful to visitors, and to improve our public education and outreach through digital advertising. Also, this information is sometimes used to personalize the content we show to you on third-party sites.
How we uses information collected on AserverZ
When using third-party tools for website analytics:
IF uses a variety of third-party web tools for web analytics. The staff analyzes the data collected from these tools. The reports are available only to managers and internal teams who implement core functionality.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usages statistics. This includes social media analytics, Google Analytics and third-party marketing software analytics. For more information on this subject, please visit www.aboutcookies.org website.
Your Choices About Tracking and Data Collection on AserverZ
AserverZ offers a Privacy Manager which gives you control over what tracking and data collection takes place during your visit. The privacy manager provides you with the choice to opt-in or to opt-out of the different categories of third-party tools used by AserverZ: Advertising, Analytics, or Social Media. Because the privacy manager creates a cookie in your browser, the opt-in and opt-out choices you make through the privacy manager will only be effective on the device and browser you used to make your choices, and your choices will expire when the cookie expires Google AdSense Ads – includes the Ad Choices icon on all digital advertising that uses “conversion-tracking” or “re-targeting”. The Google AdSense Ads icon is usually at or near the corner of digital ads.
How uses third-party tools by AserverZ
Your activity on the third-party websites that AserverZ.ga links to following third party tools:
Website Analytics Tools:
- Google Analytic tools
These tools collect basic site usage information such as: how many visits AserverZ.ga receives, the pages visited by consumers, time spent on the site, the number of return visits to the site, the approximate location of the device used to access the site, types of devices used, etc.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Service, please contact us via sending an email at